What’s a girl to eat when she gets back from the gym at 8:45 and needs something in 20 mins..this creation.
1 pound of Jimmy Deans Sage Sausage
1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil
How it happened..
1. I put a frying pan on the stove with the coconut oil on Low- Medium
2. I browned the sausage slowly by surely. While that was happening I picked three wonderful lettuce leaves and put a little bit of guacamole on each.
3. Once the meat was browned I used a slotted spoon to put the meat aside.
4. Next up – I scrambled two eggs and dropped them into the pan the sausage was in.
5. While the eggs cooked on up, I diced up the tomato and about two strands of green onion.
6. When the eggs were scrambled I started building… lettuce- gauc- sausage – scrambled egg – tomato- green onions!
7. Top with some hot sauce and eat!
Under 25 minutes and absolutely delicious- Boom Breakfast Tacos for Dinner!
Round 2: Add some salsa and use fresh avocado
PS. If you are like me, you’ll have sausage leftover – hello breakfast tomorrow.