Shrimp! Sweet Potato! Avocado – oh my!
Okay to be honest with you – this was not the best thing I ever made. it was good and I enjoyed it for dinner – will I make it again? Unclear. I would have to switch it up.
What you need:
1 Small Sweet Potato
A cup of mushrooms
Pesto (this is not Paleo, it was store bought so there was cheese in it)
Salt and Pepper to taste
What did you do, Jackie..
1. Toss some coconut oil on a pan and heat it over low.
2. Spiralize that sweet potato and toss it on to the pan to soften.
3. Toss in the mushrooms.
4. Put in some shrimp (mine were 1/2 frozenish) and wait about 2 minutes.
5. Toss on about 2-3 tablespoons of pesto and mix it up!
6. Once everything is almost done, I tossed on some handfuls of spinach (I love adding greens but you don’t have to do this)
7. I added some salt & pepper…then once everything was done put in this wonder blue plate.
8. I cut up half an avocado to go with it!
It was good and the shrimp was a nice twist. Next time, I’m going for zucchini noodles or a different sauce…
Try this out and make it your way! (Remember, not everything comes out perfect)