Sick of eggs for breakfast?
This masterpiece took all of 15 minutes and I whipped it up on a whim.
What you need:
FYI: For the cooked chicken I had a rotisserie chicken in the fridge.
1. Shred that chicken up. I used a hand held grater.
2. Shred up that apple. I used the hand held grater again.
3. Heat up a pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
4. I tossed on the chicken and once that was semi heated up, tossed in the apple.
5. Sprinkle as much cinnamon as you want.
6. Keep mixing until everything is together and hot, then boom – done.
This I believe is from the book The Paleo Solution – Robb Wolf. It’s a quick genius idea that I can handle for breakfast when I can’t even think about eating another hard boiled egg.