This was EXACTLY what I needed. Super super easy.
What do you need?
As many sweet potatoes as you’d like to turn into chips! ( I had two cookie sheets and used 4 small ones – from that bag you get at Trader Joes)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Take out some cookie sheets and cover them with parchment paper.
3. Cut your sweet potatoes. Don’t make them too thick. I used a knife but feel free to use a mandolin if that is what you prefer.
4. Lay them all flat on the parchment paper.
5. Melt some coconut oil and use a brush to cover each chip.
6. Sprinkle what you want on top – I used Sea Salt but you could definitely add some cayenne pepper if you want to be spicy!
7. Cook for 10 minutes and then flip all the chips!
8. Cook for another 10 and just make sure to check on it. Keep cooking until it’s at the crunch you want!