To make this tastiness I must start with the how the heck you spiralize a butternut squash – shiz ain’t easy. Don’t worry Inspiralized has some step by step instructions – oh and you really need to put some muscle in it.
Now here is the recipe. What did I change you ask?
1. I didn’t measure any spices or oils – whoops!
2. I didn’t have Red Pepper Flakes ( I need to remember to pick those up)
3. I definitely used more olive oil than required and it came out delicious,
4. I used two Chorizo sausages from whole foods.
5. I didn’t measure the butternut squash I just noodled a medium sized one!
6. I used a full avocado – hey I like my fat.
7. I don’t do cheese so no cotija for me!
8. I cut all my tomatoes in half – whoops! I need to learn to read instructions.
This is soo good. I have enough butternut squash/chorizo mix for lunch tomorrow and I am super excited about it. The egg is such a great touch and I topped mine with some extra S&P and then some Siracha- SPICY.
Get a spiralizer and have fun with veggies!