What is the one thing I do not mess around with – BREAKFAST! This meal really isn’t anything special, it just looks beautiful which is why I chose to share it with all of you. I like to make my Saturday breakfast look pretty and eat it alongside a banana and a great cup of coffee.
So what is this made up of:
1. Put some spinach on the bottom of a plate
2. Chop a tomato and put it around the side of the plate.
3. Make 3 slices of bacon (because Bacon is the best).
4. In the bacon grease cook up some broccoli – this was the only veggie I had and it was on it’s way to going bad so I decided to add it into breakfast.
5. Put the veggie mix and bacon on top of the spinach.
6. OPTIONAL: Sprinkle some cheese on it (Not completely Paleo but completely delicious)
7. Make two eggs – Sunny-side Up!
8. Top with fresh parsley and a little hot sauce