I am back! Another Paleo challenge has brought me back to this blog and back in the kitchen (doing the damn thing). I can’t say I haven’t been cooking, but I have definitely been slacking on the paleoness and the posting. I apologize friends.
- I used ground pork sausage with some spices and roasted red pepper.
- I added a can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Added in some mushrooms
- Used a little bit more garlic
- Only used one red pepper.
This is a prime example of you DO NOT need everything for a particular recipe in order to make it. Improvise! Use what is in your fridge and make it work!
The only thing you do need for this plate of deliciousness is a spiralizer. Just buy one. They are ~$30 on Amazon and I use mine at least once a week.
* One thing to note on this recepie – it may be helpful to actually measure your red pepper flakes…mine had a pretty strong kick 🙂