A paleology original coming at ya!
What do you need?
2 large pieces of chicken breast
Artichoke tapenade ( I found a paleo one at BJs)
1 Can of diced tomatoes
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
2. Defrost ya chicken
3. Slide the chicken in the side, horizontally – creating a little slit.
4. In that spot, fill it with the artichoke tapenade.
5. Put a little EVOO on the bottom of a glass baking dish and put your chicken in there.
6. Repeat for piece of chicken #2.
7. Add some of the tapenade on top of both pieces of chicken and season with a little bit of Salt and pepper.
8. Take the can of diced tomatoes and pour it around the chicken and little bit on top.
9. I grabbed a handful of mozzarella cheese and sprinkled it on top of the entire pan.
10. Cook for about 35-40 minutes depending on the size and thickness of your chicken breast.
I served mine on top of a bed of spinach and used the hot tomatoes to wilt the spinach before I ate it up. This was also enough food for about two days – enjoy!
PS. I completely made this one up – feel free to experiment and change it up as needed!