So last night I cooked up this awesomeness while watching the Bruins win. Heck yes. I had a pound of boneless skinless chicken thighs (from Wholefoods, obvi) and had no idea what to do, so this is what I came up with.
Click on the picture for the recipe I worked off, changes:
- used Lime Juice from a Bottle
- Didn’t have cilantro 😦
- I played around with the measurements for the marinade and just mixed up some spices/garlic until it smelt nice and covered the chicken.
- Only cooked these guys for 12 minutes before adding on the marinade and cooking for another 15ish.
For the salad part:
- Spiralized 1/2 a zucchini
- cut up two smaller tomatoes
- topped with Tessmae’s Ranch
EAT IT UP!